Knowledgeable Advice & Guidance For New Business Owners
At Whitehead & Burnett, we understand that starting a business is as difficult as it is exciting. And while a good idea can take you far, it is critical to have structures and safeguards in place to help your fledgling business through the difficult first months and years.
That’s why our firm partners with business owners from the very beginning to ensure support at all phases of the process. With more than 60 years of combined legal experience, we know that the key to our success is to help you achieve the same.
Offering Comprehensive Business Startup Services
Our firm is ready to guide you through all aspects of starting or formalizing your new business, including:
- Choosing the most appropriate business structure (sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, S-corporation, C-corporation, etc.)
- Drafting startup documents and paperwork
- Writing, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Assistance with licensing and compliance matters
- Access to venture capital and lending
- Employment contracts and personnel matters
An Ongoing Partnership To Help Your Business Grow And Thrive
Sound legal advice is important at all stages of your business, and we are proud to be a long-term resource for business owners. After your business is up and running, our lawyers will continue to offer support and guidance as the enterprise experiences inevitable challenges as well as opportunities for growth.
As needed, we offer advice, services and legal representation on a range of matters, including:
- Meeting minutes
- Good governance strategies
- Representation in litigation over shareholder/partner disputes, vendor disputes, etc.
- Securing and defending intellectual property
- Facilitating ownership/leadership transitions and creating exit strategies
- Representation in employment/personnel disputes
- Acquiring new business entities or selling the business
No matter how much or how little ongoing help your business may need, you can expect personalized attention and highly targeted advice from attorneys who know and care about the success of your organization and the goals you are trying to achieve.
Ready To Get Started? Contact Our Business Formation Attorneys Today.
Based in Las Vegas, Whitehead & Burnett offers experienced business law representation to clients in Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New York. To discuss your startup’s legal and logistical needs in an initial consultation, call us at 702-267-6500. You can also reach us via email.